* Monthly Membership Meetings are held at the club the first Wednesday
of every month at 7PM.
* The Board of Directors Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of every month.
* The Bondholder Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
* The Hill and Valley Riders Snowmobile Club Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of the month.
Membership Dues are due on August 1st.
After August 31st if you have not paid dues.
You are no longer a member!!
You pick up renewal application at the club or on the website!!
Monday: 4-10 PM
Tuesday: 4-10 PM
Wednesday: 4-10 PM
Thursday: 4-10 PM
Friday: 4-10 PM
Saturday: 2-10 PM
Sunday: 12-7 PM
The club is back open normal hours as of June 15th with limited sitting indoors and outdoors!!
Hill & Valley Riders: Meetings are the third Thursday of the month.
Starts at 7:00PM
There will be no Hunter Safety Course this year due to Covd19. So here is the link to get Hunter Certified:
Get hunter certified in 3 steps.
1. Study and pass the $19.95 online course.
2. Print your Hunter Education Certificate
3. Get ready to go hunting!
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Requirements
You must be at least 11 years old to take course.
You must be a resident of New York to take the online course
Livingston County Trap League
|Winter 2020-21 Shoot Calendar|
|The shoot calendar is a list of all shoots for the current league period.|
|Sunday, October 4, at Mt. Morris
Sunday, October 18, at York
|Sunday, November 1, at Springwater
Sunday, November 15, at Lima
|Sunday, December 6, at Conesus Lake
Sunday, December 20, at Lima
|Sunday, January 10, at Honeoye
Sunday, January 24, at Mumford
|Sunday, February 14, at Mumford|
|Sunday, March 7, at York|
|Sunday, March 21, at Mt. Morris|
Saturday, April 4- Conesus Lake