* Monthly Membership Meetings are held at the club the first Wednesday
of every month at 7PM.
* The Board of Directors Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of every month.
* The Bondholder Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
* The Hill and Valley Riders Snowmobile Club Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Membership Dues are due on August 1st.
After August 31st if you have not paid dues,
You are no longer a member!!
You can pick up a renewal application at the club
or download one on the website!!
Monday: 4-10 PM
Tuesday: 4-10 PM
Wednesday: 4-10 PM
Thursday: 4-10 PM
Friday: 4-10 PM
Saturday: 2-10 PM
Sunday: 12-7 PM
The club is open normal hours
with limited seating
The club will be closed on Sundays from the June 19th
till after Labor day!!
June 16 ~ Shriners Benefit Shoot with Breakfast. pre-registration is required and capped at 100 participants. starts at 8am with breakfast available. Postpone til Saturday Sept.17th
7/30 ~ HFGC Handgun Training 9AM -1PM
Sign up sheet is on the board at the club , must signup before July 7th
Cancel due to new New York Gun Laws
8/27 ~ Annual HFGC Gun Raffle. $15 a ticket, see flyer for more details
9/10 ~ In person Hunters Education Course 8am - 5pm
Get hunter certified in 3 steps:
1. Study and pass the $19.95 online course
2. Print your Hunter Education Certificate
3. Get ready to go hunting!
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Requirements
Livingston County Trap League
March 27 - Mumford
April 10 - Lima
May 1 - Honeoye
May 15 - Mumford
June 5 - Honeoye
June 19 - Conesus Lake
June 31 - Springwater
August 14 - York
August 21 - Conesus Lake
September 18 Lima (Shoot off)