* Monthly Membership Meetings are held at the club the first Wednesday
of every month at 7PM.
* The Board of Directors Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of every month.
* The Bondholder Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
* The Hill and Valley Riders Snowmobile Club Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Membership Dues are due on August 1st.
After August 31st if you have not paid dues,
You are no longer a member!!
You can pick up a renewal application at the club
or download one on the website!!
Monday: 12-10 PM
Tuesday: 4-10 PM
Wednesday: 4-10 PM
Thursday: 4-10 PM
Friday: 4-10 PM
Saturday: 12-10 PM
Sunday: 12-7 PM
The club is open normal hours
with limited seating
Get hunter certified in 3 steps:
1. Study and pass the $19.95 online course
2. Print your Hunter Education Certificate
3. Get ready to go hunting!
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Requirements
Livingston County Trap League